British Motor Museum Glasses Case
A hard, glasses case printed with a range of car advertisements and car imagery from a bygone era. Comes complete with a matching printed cleaning cloth.
Printed with British Motor Museum on the reverse.
Images used from the The British Motor Industry Heritage Trust archive include:
- Austin A40 Mk 2 1964
- Austin Healey 3000 1959
- Austin Healey Sprite MK 1 1959
- Land Rover Series 1 1954
- MG MGB 1962
- Morris Cowley Bullnose circa 1925
- Morris Mini-Minor (Mini) 1959
- Morris Minor 1000 1956
- Range Rover 1979. 'Ghost Drawing'
- Standard 10 1954
- Triumph Dolomite HL and Dolomite Sprint models1980
- Triumph TR3 Sports 1964
Approx size: 16cm x 4cm